Poitiers faculty of medicine and pharmacy
- second cycle of medical studies
- hospital training for students in medicine and pharmacy (externs)
- third cycle of medical studies: interns
- DES courses at the inter-regional level
The department welcomes caregivers receiving training: nursing students, auxiliary nurses and orthoptics students.
Research in the ophthalmology department is essentially dedicated to:
- Treatment of dry and humid age-related macular degeneration (AMD), diabetic retinopathy and high myopia.
- The new retinal imagery techniques (OCT angiography, wide-field imagery).
Consult the department’s most recent publications (in French).