THE BIOLOGICAL RESOURCE CENTER OF THE CHU OF POITIERS
- Biological resource management
- The catalog and the services
- Quality policy
- To contact us
- Useful links
A biological resource center (BRC) is a structure of which the activities consist in receiving, conserving and ensuring the availability of biological resources, particularly for the purposes of research, conservation of the human genome, education and economic valorisation.
The biological resource center of the Poitiers CHU is multi-site. It brings together several units within the institution in view of structuring and harmonizing biological resource collection management.
Le BRC of the Poitiers CHU includes:
- the biotheque of the clinical investigation center – CIC 1402;
- the tumorotheque of the pathological and anatomy and cytology unit;
- the placenta and cord blood bank located in the cell therapy laboratory of the French blood establishment (EFS).